Departament Zarządzania Segmentami Klientów
In 2017, 43 airlines worldwide offered first class seats. This is by 9 fewer than several years before. However, despite the visible downward trend, carriers are trying to outdo one another implementing ever newer and more luxurious convenient solutions.
First class – is it worth it?
– transfer to the airport by a limousine,
– personal assistant for special tasks – for dealing with paperwork and all documents,
– access to business lounges, where you can find: SPAs, restaurants, bars and even massage parlors,
– exclusive, spacious cabins for privacy,
– going through airport security without waiting in lines,
– meals composed by the most famous cooks, upon request,
– increased baggage allowance,
– comfort, luxury and extravagance